Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pan dog.

This pan is really doing it for me! I threw on my long triumph front end a few days ago and had a good staring session. I was not love struck, my head tube on my wishbone frame is raked about 1 1/8 so my front end is long and lean, but my frame rails are sitting a bit high for me. Had the wide glide on that shit as a mock up. I know the wide glide is going to ride better then the trump front end but I'm a small dude and I want to make my bike fit me. Might go for some narrow trees for my wide glide tubes. Have 2 other trump front ends all most together, might try a shorter trump front end? Might rake the head head tube back to 30 deg or maby 28 deg and run my vl springer. Living in Canada, these are the hard ships I deal with. What front end to roll? No bombs, clean water, clean air, shit in Canada is as good as it gets. When my pan is done, it will be even better. TL

RACE THIS SUNDAY, SHIT IS GOING TO BE REAL, COME OUT AND SUPPORT/RACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment