Monday, February 6, 2012

Fish Cart

I was on this boat trip up north in Rivers Inlet, about a 3 day tow to get up north with our tug boat, barge and materials. On our way home we had to wait for a weather window due to rough seas. We decide to tie up to this old float that was falling apart and had a few old bunk houses built on it. I believe it was used for a fishing resort years ago. We tie up and this is the first thing that catches my eye...
16 rear/21 rear "DIRT FIRST"...this was the second thing i spotted....
Nice shouldered Akront 21" rim 36hole...had lots of bird shit and slime all over it, but hey...
I cut the tire off with a grinder and saved the stainless spokes, just need a cool 36h hub now, any one have and any old spool hubs? So good to be back on dry land, took a ride today on the bike with Ash, so fun! I love finding cool shit, makes you feel lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment