- Country: U.S.A.
- Engine: Air-cooled,45° V-twin,four stroke
- Ignition: Battery and coil
- Power Rating: 30 hp
- Bore x Stroke: 2.75” x 3.8”
- Displacement: 45 cu. in. (743cc)
- Valves: Side
- Fuel System: Single 1 ½” bore Linkert carburetor
- Transmission: Four speed
- Suspension: Front telescopic forks, rear twin shock
- Brakes: Front and rear drum
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Top Speed: 80 mph
Take special note to the cusom rumble seat.
Another fact is that at 10 cents a trip; this is the cheapest way to ride a classic Harley.