Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BORN FREE CAMPING INFO

Hey Ladies/Bro's I just booked my camp site for the BORN FREE show June 30th in Caifornia. If you want a camp site, or have a crew of peeps you are coming down with, this camp site is the closest to the show. We stayed here last year and met lots of friends. I am trucking my bike down, and will be tent camping, feel free to join, hang, party, it hould be a blast. My camping details:

O' NEILL REGIONAL PARK
30892 Trabuco Caynon rd.
Trubuco Caynon, CA 92678
#1 949 923 2260
Reso line # 1 800 600 1600
I booked my site for June 28th-July1st Fri-Sun
I got site # 61 and it was $60 bones US
Come to Cali, going to be fun...beers, bikes, good times.... TL
* BOOK A SITE SOON, BECAUSE IT FILLS UP FAST* ********************************





 2011.....show...

3 comments:

  1. Crazy .. a buddy and I are riding down from Victoria BC again this year and are in spot 63 Friday and Saturday night...

    We are taking off a week early and hitting Moab and the Grand Canyon before swinging over to the show... Stoked!

    Here's a quick vid of our run last year..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NbLlctSuBY

    Cheers,
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J, small world, looks like we will have a Canadian zone in the camp site. Cool vid, thanks for the comment. TL

      Delete
  2. hey found ur blog thru chop cult, its awesome. i TOO am goin to born free. im ridng down from kelowna. we definately have to have some beers and a bc zone party. im going to try and get there for fri eve. plus i have no idea where the fuck im going lol. its probably a little late for a reservation but ill call em tomorrow and try...

    ReplyDelete