Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Intersting style

Drove to southlands today in Vancouver, had to do a pile driving job in the north arm of the Fraser river. Me my bro and Willie. I showed up early, parked my truck that now has a leak in gas tank and broken windshield wipers. I get hit with the feeling, " I need to take a shit"... I look around and it's not looking good. I notice a walking path and head out with some old insurance papers. The path followed the bend of the river, and I decide on a steep entrance, with promising coverage. I make my way down the bank, the mud covering the rocks is so slick I lose my footing and slide around in a nervous fashion as the poo is letting me know it's time. I squat down in a shitty spot, defeated by the rocks and slime. I notice a craine walking in the reeds, and birds flying over my head. I just like how you can end up in such interesting places. I wiped with the help of icbc, and my day of pile driving was in full swing.
Chrome should be done tomorrow...I hope. TL
Shread session, a few years back..

4 comments:

  1. dude, you should write s book. i would read it for sure. random rants by TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I should write a book. I'm going to call it, THE LIFE OF A BEAN THAT NEVER GETS TICKLED....with lots of black and white photos. TL

      Delete